TOPIC: The Non-Negotiable Requirement
TODAY: Monday 24 April, 2017
SCRIPTURE: By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice…By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son. Hebrews 11:4, 17
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If you do not hold back your sacrifice from God, God will not hold back your harvest.
It has been established that faith is a non-negotiable requirement for seeing Divine Proofs in our lives. Therefore, maintaining a solid faith makes us to experience the inexplicable, incredible, incredulous and the incomprehensible manifestations of God.
Now, what do we do in order to empower our faith?
It is living a life of sacrifice!
A person of faith is a sacrificial person.
The following thoughts on sacrifice are noteworthy:
1. Sacrifice is an avenue for both the expression and amplification of faith. When you release what you can, you can expect God to do His part.
2. Sacrifice is an act of faith that increases confidence in God’s response and it is the step of faith that commits God to act in the life of a person.
3. The move of God is triggered by the move of man. When a man moves in sacrifice, God is committed to move in his life.
If you do not hold back your sacrifice from God, God will not hold back your harvest from you.
I prophesy the release of the spirit of sacrifice on you in Jesus’ Name.
Remember this: If you do not hold back your sacrifice from God, God will not hold back your harvest.
1. Live a life of sacrifice.
2. Ask God to break the power of greed from your life.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BOOSTERS AND ENEMIES OF FAITH – (PART 3)
PRAYER: O LORD, I ask that You baptize me with the Spirit of sacrifice. Break the power of greed and stinginess from my life, LORD, in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY READING: Judges 2:10 to 3:31, Luke 22:14 to 34, Psalm 92:1 to 93:5, Proverbs 14:1 to 2.
QUOTE: You can never reap until you have sown. Culled from 21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: 10% of the World’s population are left handed.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 24/04/1704 – The first regular newspaper in British Colonial America, The Boston News-Letter, is published.