They vowed to spend the rest of their lives together in a lavish wedding ceremony at Bovey Castle, near Plymouth, Devon on Saturday.
And Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black took to their Instagram pages on Monday morning to excitedly share the first photos from their stunning nuptials.
The Olympic diver, 22, uploaded a photo of him and his new husband, 42, walking down the aisle hand-in-hand, sweetly telling fans in the caption that he had finally married ‘the love of his life’.
The first exciting glimpse of their big day showed the loved-up pair walking back down the aisle after tying the knot to the delight of their applauding guests.
The couple, who have been together for four years, looked overcome with joy as they ventured down the aisle in stylish Burberry suits, with their beaming faces clear to see.
Clearly excited to share the special occasion with his fans, Tom wrote to his 1.8 million followers beside the snap: ‘On 6th May 2017, I married the love of my life.
‘We shared the day with 120 of our closest friends and family, from Texarkana to Plymouth! Thank you to everyone who made this weekend the most special weekend of our lives!’
- Breaking: Many declared missing as herdsmen strike in Benue February 22, 2019
- Lagos high court orders Jay-Jay Okocha arrest February 22, 2019
- Blac Chyna blasts Soulja Boy, calls him a clout chaser February 22, 2019
- Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche releases new single ‘Oh Prince of Peace’ [DOWNLOAD] February 22, 2019
- Senior chief pilot filmed sleeping at controls of plane (video) February 22, 2019