Barcelona star Lionel Messi was inspired as team beat Alaves to secure the Copa del Rey for the third year running and give coach Luis Enrique a winning send-off.
Enrique is leaving after three years in charge at the Nou Camp.
Ibai Gomez hit the post for Alaves before Messi scored his 54th goal of the season with a 20-yard curler.
Theo Hernandez bent in a free-kick to equalise, but Neymar turned in from close range and then Messi played in Paco Alcacer right on half-time.
- Groups list what Ihedioha must do to Gov. Okorocha March 25, 2019
- Nina fires shot on Instagram after Alex and Tobi sex scandal March 25, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 25 March 2019 – The Spirit of Fika March 25, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 25th March 2019 – A Balanced Diet March 25, 2019
- 25th March 2019 Seeds of Destiny – Discerning the Voice of God March 25, 2019