Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has asked Nigerians not to worry about Pres. Buhari’s health as he is in competent hands in the UK. Speaking to state house correspondents after the Federal Executive Council meeting, Lai Mohammed said there is no cause for alarm.
“On the issue of Mr President’s health. Mr President is in very competent hands and there is no cause for alarm” he said
- Mehek 19 April 2019 Update – Zee World Series April 19, 2019
- Fayose’s Easter message to Nigerians April 19, 2019
- Black snakes chase President out of office April 19, 2019
- Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet April 19, 2019
- Schoolgirl burned to death on head teacher’s order April 19, 2019