Manchester City wonder kid Kelechi Iheanacho has re-joined the Super Eagles at their get-together in the French capital, ahead of tomorrow’s international friendly against Togo.
NFF already announced nineteen players are in camp, including Iheanacho, for the friendly against the Sparrow Hawks at the Stade Municipal Saint-Leu-la-Forêt in Paris.
The Super Eagles have not lost to Togo since they were defeated 5-2 in the semifinal of the CEDEAO Cup on December 16, 1983. We wish them best of luck!
- Groups list what Ihedioha must do to Gov. Okorocha March 25, 2019
- Nina fires shot on Instagram after Alex and Tobi sex scandal March 25, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 25 March 2019 – The Spirit of Fika March 25, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 25th March 2019 – A Balanced Diet March 25, 2019
- 25th March 2019 Seeds of Destiny – Discerning the Voice of God March 25, 2019