Katie Salmon is reportedly set to land on Love Island once again for the new series.
A quick recap of Katie’s time on the show will tell you why show bosses have apparently decided to make this move.
She wasn’t in the Love Island villa for very long, but was one half of the show’s very first same-sex couple after she admitted having feelings for fellow islander Sophie Gradon.
Sophie was coupled with Tom Powell at the time, and he was pretty upset to see Sophie moving on with Katie as he watched the show from home.
Sophie quit the villa soon after, and Katie then paired up with Adam Maxted, who had also been after her – but their relationship was shortlived.
It all kicked off again during the dodgy reunion show Heading Home, when Katie and Sophie had a bust up over what happened in the villa. Insults about eyebrows were flying everywhere, Katie stormed off – it was a mess.
The Katie/Sophie/Tom thing was one of the most explosive moments from the series last year, so its unsurprising that they want to bring Katie back for more.
A source told The Sun: ‘Katie was only in the house for five minutes but was caught up in two of the most dramatic twists in the entire series.
‘It’s no secret that ITV are hoping for more sex, drama and tensions this year, and they know that Katie would be the perfect instigator.
‘She’s already spoken to producers who seem to want her to return to the villa for the whole stint rather than arriving later than the others.
‘Katie is a gorgeous girl and she’s bound to make even more of an impact second time around – boys AND girls need to watch out.’
- Women take to the streets to protest the renewed political violence in Kogi February 16, 2019
- Buhari departs Katsina, arrives Abuja following election postponement (photos) February 16, 2019
- Breaking: Boko Haram attacks Maiduguri mosque, kills 11 February 16, 2019
- Actress Regina Daniels displays cleavage in braless photos February 16, 2019
- Regina Daniels shows off her new whip, a Mercedes-Benz ML350 (Photos) February 16, 2019