BREAKING NEWS – Ten soldiers have been killed by a government airstrike in the embattled city of Marawi in the Philippines.
Eight soldiers were also wounded in the “friendly fire” incident on Wednesday, said defence secretary Delfin Lorenzana, expressing remorse.
Over the last week militants allied to the so-called Islamic State have engaged in street battles with the army leaving more than 100 people dead.
It was sparked by the attempted capture of a top militant leader by the army.
- Enugu Govt bans indiscriminate erection of bumps on roads April 19, 2019
- Mehek 19 April 2019 Update – Zee World Series April 19, 2019
- Fayose’s Easter message to Nigerians April 19, 2019
- Black snakes chase President out of office April 19, 2019
- Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet April 19, 2019