Serena Williams is expecting a baby girl according to excitable aunty Venus who might have just let it slip.
The proud aunty-to-be who is still breaking records in the absence of her sister Serena, referred to the bun in the oven as a ‘she’ at the 2017 French Open.
In an interview at the sports event after beating Kurumi Nara on Wednesday, the Mail Online reported that the 36-year-old said: ‘I want to be known as the favourite aunt.’
Meanwhile, pregnant Serena who was seen cheering and supporting her sister in the audience during the game has previously admitted that she and her partner refer to their child as ‘baby’ as they want the gender to be a surprise. So if that’s the case, maybe aunty Venus just has X-ray vision?
The tennis champion who is engaged to Reddit co-founder, Alexis Ohanian, accidentally announced her pregnancy through Snapchat and has since been sharing sweet pics and videos.
Back in April she posted a cute letter to her unborn child in an Instagram post, saying: ‘I can’t wait for you to join the players box next year. But most importantly, I am so happy to share being number one in the world with you….’
Serena’s not the only one in her friendship circle that’s expecting, she’s also pregnant with Beyonce and the pair were seen enjoying each other’s company at Queen Bey’s African-themed push party a few weeks ago.
- Burna Boy and Stefflon Don in new loved up video February 17, 2019
- Pope defrocks Cardinal Theodore McCarrick over sex abuse allegations February 17, 2019
- BBNaija’s Khloe offers accommodation to stranded youth corpers around Lekki February 17, 2019
- Don’t vote for Buhari, he looks sick – Afia Schwarzenegger tells Nigerians February 17, 2019
- Man fights PHCN official with machete over light disconnection in Lagos (Watch Video) February 17, 2019