Billy Graham Daily Devotional September 30, 2017
Topic: Our Greatest Need
Key Verse: I stretch forth my hands unto thee; my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land…- Psalm 143:6
MESSAGE: Not long ago I visited the dean of a great American university. We looked out the window of his office and watched hundreds of students walking to their classes. I asked the dean, “What is the greatest problem at this university?” He thought a moment and answered, “Emptiness.” So many people today are bored, lonely, searching for something. You can see it in their faces.
Billy Graham Daily Devotional Messages: Do Not Compromise
One girl home from college told her wealthy father, “Father, I want something but I don’t know what it is.” That’s true of many people; we want something to meet the deepest problems of our lives, but we haven’t found it. David said, “I have found it. I shall not want.” The Apostle Paul expressed it, “I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content.”
You don’t have to give up on life, to throw up your hands and cry, “It’s no use.” . . . You can have God’s peace, God’s joy, God’s happiness, God’s security; and yours can become the most thrilling life in the world.
Prayer for the day: Lord Jesus, You quench the thirst and longing of my soul. Praise Your blessed name.
Today’s Daily Devotional Messages was written by Billy Graham, the Founder of Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. (BGEA)
- Cossy Orjiakor flaunts her assets to celebrate Valentine’s Day (Photos) February 16, 2019
- Lady Gaga gets new tattoo down the length of her spine February 16, 2019
- Swimsuit model Michelle Chisara Okoro goes completely pantless (Photo) February 16, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 16 February 2019 – The Next Move Is Yours February 16, 2019
- 2019 Election: EFCC boss, Ibrahim Magu warns banks against suspicious transactions February 16, 2019