A man in Louisiana, U.S., Jatory Evans, has hanged himself after been accused of killing his pregnant girlfriend and fatally shooting her parents.
The 29-year-old Evans also burned down their house.
Reports quoted Jefferson Parish Coroner Dr Gerry Cvitanovich as saying that the 29-year-old Evans hanged himself on Wednesday at the Jefferson Parish Jail.
Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office spokesman Glen Boyd said he was found around 4:25 p.m. and pronounced dead later.
Authorities in Louisiana say Evans stabbed his estranged girlfriend, 20-year-old Sydney Hanson, in the bedroom of a home on Nov. 7 before igniting the room while she was still alive. Hanson was seven months pregnant.
Evans is also accused of shooting and stabbing Hanson’s mother, Samantha Hanson, and shooting her father, Dwayne Hanson, in the head.
Cvitanovich says his office will conduct an autopsy on Evans
- Rhapsody of Realities 22 February 2019 – Endless Prosperity February 21, 2019
- Open Heaven 22 February 2019 – The Blessedness of being Forgiven February 21, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 22 February 2019 – Futility Of Worldly Wisdom February 21, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 22 February 2019 Devotional – He Holds Our Hand February 21, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 22 February 2019 – The Enemy Deceives Us Scripture February 21, 2019