The former “world’s heaviest woman”,Eman Abdul Atti has passed away at the age of 35.
According to medical experts at Burjeel Hospital, Eman passed away on Monday, September 25, at 4:35am due to complications from the underlying comorbid conditions, including heart disease and kidney dysfunction.
Abdul who was considered to be the heaviest living woman in the world and the second heaviest woman in history after Carol Yager had earlier done a bariatric surgery in February 2017. She lost about 325 kilograms (715 pounds) after undergoing weight-loss treatment in India before heading for another treatment in UAE.
- Rhapsody of Realities 22 February 2019 – Endless Prosperity February 21, 2019
- Open Heaven 22 February 2019 – The Blessedness of being Forgiven February 21, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 22 February 2019 – Futility Of Worldly Wisdom February 21, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 22 February 2019 Devotional – He Holds Our Hand February 21, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 22 February 2019 – The Enemy Deceives Us Scripture February 21, 2019