Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional September 26, 2017
Topic: Managing Your Emotions
Key Verse: For innumerable evils have encompassed me; My sins have overtaken me, so that I am not able to see. They are more numerous than the hairs of my head, And my heart has failed me. – Psalm 40:12 (AMP)
MESSAGE: Dealing with emotions is a fact of life. As long as we live, we will experience a variety of emotional feelings and reactions, and we must not deny their existence or feel guilty because of them.
Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional Messages: Getting What You Don’t Deserve
However, we do need to learn to manage our emotions. This is easier when we understand that we cannot trust them. In fact, they can be our greatest enemy. Satan uses our emotions against us to keep us from walking in the Spirit.
It is so important to know that the Lord our God who resides within each of us is mighty. His might within us enables us to overcome our emotions and be led by His unchangeable Word and Spirit instead of our unstable feelings and emotions.
Spiritual stability and emotional maturity don’t come naturally. You must desire it with all your heart and be determined to get it. When you make emotional stability a priority, God is more than willing to help you manage your emotions.
Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional Messages: Understand Grace, Walk in Faith
I encourage you to pursue that today. Enjoy emotional stability and a joyful, victorious life!
PRAYER: God, I choose to pursue emotional stability. I don’t want to be controlled by my emotions, but I want to learn to manage them properly. Thank You for living in me and helping me with Your great strength. Amen!
This Daily Devotional Messages was written by Joyce Meyer, the Founder of Joyce Meyer Ministries.
- Cossy Orjiakor flaunts her assets to celebrate Valentine’s Day (Photos) February 16, 2019
- Lady Gaga gets new tattoo down the length of her spine February 16, 2019
- Swimsuit model Michelle Chisara Okoro goes completely pantless (Photo) February 16, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 16 February 2019 – The Next Move Is Yours February 16, 2019
- 2019 Election: EFCC boss, Ibrahim Magu warns banks against suspicious transactions February 16, 2019