Singer Lady Gaga can be seen sunbathing topless and speaking candidly about her feud with Madonna in her new Netflix documentary, Gaga: Five Foot Two.
Gaga bares all in the new project which gives fans a greater insight into her life and her creative process.
The 31-year-old singer wears nothing but a green thong and black sunglasses in one part as she soaks up some sun with a pal.
Her locks are swept into a messy bun as she chats away while the camera’s rolled away.
Meanwhile, she also finally discussed her long-running feud with pop icon Madonna.
The Pokerface singer explained: “The thing with me and Madonna, for example, is that I admired her always and I still admire her no matter what she might think of me. No, I do.
“The only thing that really bothers me about her is that I’m Italian and from New York so, like, if I got a problem with somebody, I’m gonna tell you to your face.”
Read More: The Sun
- Cossy Orjiakor flaunts her assets to celebrate Valentine’s Day (Photos) February 16, 2019
- Lady Gaga gets new tattoo down the length of her spine February 16, 2019
- Swimsuit model Michelle Chisara Okoro goes completely pantless (Photo) February 16, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 16 February 2019 – The Next Move Is Yours February 16, 2019
- 2019 Election: EFCC boss, Ibrahim Magu warns banks against suspicious transactions February 16, 2019