Following the recent quit notice given Arewa group, Concerned lawyers in Onitsha, Anambra state have advised Ndigbo resident in the northern parts of the country to return home before the October 1 deadline quit notice served them by Arewa Youths Consultative Forum, whether the threat to their lives is going to be carried out or not.
They said all of them should come home now because there are comfortable homes in Igbo land that will accommodate them better than being in a foreign land where their lives are subjected to imminent risk of being terminated unlawfully.
The lawyers, Samuel Chukwukelu, Ben Okoko and Maurice Efobi who spoke to newsmen yesterday in Onitsha, ahead of the October 1 quit notice deadline, stated that threat of such nature which borders on the national security, lives and properties of free citizens of the country ought not to be taken for granted.
They advised Ndigbo not to allow themselves to be trapped twice, like in 1966.
- Rhapsody of Realities 22 February 2019 – Endless Prosperity February 21, 2019
- Open Heaven 22 February 2019 – The Blessedness of being Forgiven February 21, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 22 February 2019 – Futility Of Worldly Wisdom February 21, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 22 February 2019 Devotional – He Holds Our Hand February 21, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 22 February 2019 – The Enemy Deceives Us Scripture February 21, 2019