United States President Donald Trump has “declared a war” on North Korea and the hermit state has every right to shoot down US bombers, Kim Jong-un’s foreign minister has warned.
N/korea foreign minister told reporters outside his hotel in New York: “Trump claimed our leadership would not be around much longer. He declared a war on our country.”
You May Like This: Trump’s threat to destroy North Korea is like the sound of “a dog barking.” – Ri Yong
“All the member states and the whole world should clearly remember it was the United States that first declared war on our country.
“Since the United States declared war on our country, we will have every right to take counter-measures including the right to shoot down US strategic bombers even when they are not yet inside the airspace border of country,” he said.
Ri Yong-ho referred to Trump’s tweet Saturday that said: “Just heard Foreign Minister of North Korea speak at U.N. If he echoes thoughts of Little Rocket Man, they won’t be around much longer!”
Ri responded today: “The question of who will be around much longer will be answered then.”
- Cossy Orjiakor flaunts her assets to celebrate Valentine’s Day (Photos) February 16, 2019
- Lady Gaga gets new tattoo down the length of her spine February 16, 2019
- Swimsuit model Michelle Chisara Okoro goes completely pantless (Photo) February 16, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 16 February 2019 – The Next Move Is Yours February 16, 2019
- 2019 Election: EFCC boss, Ibrahim Magu warns banks against suspicious transactions February 16, 2019