Emmanuel Kanu earlier asked the Nigerian Army to his brother . Counsel to the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, on Wednesday prayed the Abuja Federal High Court to order the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.Gen. Tukur Buratai to produce his client, Kanu.
Ejiofor’s prayer was contained in a suit he filed before the court, on Wednesday.
The IPOB leader’s counsel, in the suit stated that Buratai was in the best position to produce Kanu in court.
“We just filed an application for prerogative order of habeas corpus commanding the Chief of Army Staff to produce Nnamdi Kanu in court,” he told Punch.
- Rhapsody of Realities 22 February 2019 – Endless Prosperity February 21, 2019
- Open Heaven 22 February 2019 – The Blessedness of being Forgiven February 21, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 22 February 2019 – Futility Of Worldly Wisdom February 21, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 22 February 2019 Devotional – He Holds Our Hand February 21, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 22 February 2019 – The Enemy Deceives Us Scripture February 21, 2019