A heavily pregnant teenager missing from home is feared to be with a most wanted man who is on the run from police.
16-year-old Natasha Whelan, was last seen on Dorothy Street, in St Helens, Merseyside, on Sunday, September 24.
Moore is wanted for breaching a domestic violence prevention order and featured on a Merseyside Police’s top ten most wanted list at the end of last week.
He is described as white, 5ft 5in tall, of slim build with brown hair and blue eyes and has links to the L14 area of Liverpool, as well as Thatto Heath.
A spokesperson for Merseyside Police said: “Natasha is described as white with a pale complexion, 5ft 3in tall, with long light brown/blonde hair and brown eyes. She is of slim build and has a North West accent. Natasha is eight months pregnant.
“Natasha may be wearing a black jacket, green ripped jeans and carrying a black bag with gold trim.
“She is known to frequent the Liverpool city centre area including the Albert Dock, and Page Moss and West Derby.“
Police officers are making extensive efforts to find Natasha and return her home safely and would urge Natasha, anyone who knows her whereabouts, or who has seen a girl resembling her, to call police on the 101 number.
- TREM Daily Devotional 22 February 2019 – Grace Overrules The Law February 22, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 22 February 2019 – The Channels of Preserving Power February 22, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 22 February 2019 – Endless Prosperity February 21, 2019
- Open Heaven 22 February 2019 – The Blessedness of being Forgiven February 21, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 22 February 2019 – Futility Of Worldly Wisdom February 21, 2019