BIAFRA – Emmanuel, younger brother of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), has asked the Nigerian Army to produce his corpse if he has been killed.
Kanu and his parents have gone missing, since the military raided their Afarakwu residence in Abia State on September 14.
Speaking on behalf of the family on Tuesday, Emmanuel said he strongly believes his brother fell into the hands of the troops.
“It is either they (soldiers) captured him or killed him when they attacked our house. If they captured him, they should release him to the police, and if they have killed him, they should produce the corpse because he was last seen moments before the raid,” he said.
However, the Army has denied keeping Kanu in its custody.
Kanu’s younger brother added that the family had been searching for the IPOB leader and his parents for two weeks without making any headway.
- Cossy Orjiakor flaunts her assets to celebrate Valentine’s Day (Photos) February 16, 2019
- Lady Gaga gets new tattoo down the length of her spine February 16, 2019
- Swimsuit model Michelle Chisara Okoro goes completely pantless (Photo) February 16, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 16 February 2019 – The Next Move Is Yours February 16, 2019
- 2019 Election: EFCC boss, Ibrahim Magu warns banks against suspicious transactions February 16, 2019