Onwuka said “banning IPOB will not affect restoration of Biafra. It is a waste of time; IPOB is just a group, Biafra is a country. You cannot ban a nation, which came into being in May 1957.
So, banning IPOB is simple waste of political time.” On the army invasion of Abia State, the zionists said: “It is clearly a tragedy. It is clearly a military invasion; it has nothing to do with IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu. This is the North invading the East because of Biafra. I want to deeply condemn the act.
He said: “The statement from Lai Mohammed is rubbish and I am telling him today that he will face ICC over the killings in Abia.
“We are as well calling on the Northern religious leaders, the Sultan of Sokoto and the Emir of Kano to call President Buhari and the Army chiefs to order.
“They should order them to withdraw these troops and rampaging herdsmen from Biafra land.”
On Fr. Mbaka, he said: “It is regrettable that our church leaders, especially the notable ones,instead of supporting Biafra, are busy using words that do not in any way reflect what is happening. Look at the killings in Abia, have they said anything?
“The Zionists are warning Ejike Mbaka that he is putting his adoration ministry on the line. All the clerics supporting these killings will be sent away from here by the Biafra government and we will take over that his adoration ground.”
- Rhapsody of Realities 22 February 2019 – Endless Prosperity February 21, 2019
- Open Heaven 22 February 2019 – The Blessedness of being Forgiven February 21, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 22 February 2019 – Futility Of Worldly Wisdom February 21, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 22 February 2019 Devotional – He Holds Our Hand February 21, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 22 February 2019 – The Enemy Deceives Us Scripture February 21, 2019