Breaking News – Two suspected cases of Monkeypox have been recorded in Lagos State.
This was made known by the Commissioner for Health in the state, Dr. Jide Idris, on Monday
Disclosing this at a news conference on Monday evening, Dr. Idris said that the two suspected cases were currently under observation in health facilities in the state. Breaking News
“Though the suspected cases are still under observation, there is need to sensitise members of the public and provide adequate information on measures for prevention and control of the disease in line with the policy of the State government,” he said.
It was earlier reported that Akwa Ibom recorded early cases of Monkeypox yesterday.
Charles Udoh, Akwa Ibom state commissioner for information and strategy, who confirmed the outbreak of the disease in the state, also said two other suspected cases are under investigation. Breaking News
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019