KANO – The Kano State Commissioner for Health, Dr. Kabir Getso, has confirmed that a suspected case of monkeypox has been recorded in Bebeji Local Government Area of the state.
The commissioner, who stated this while briefing newsmen on Saturday in Kano, disclosed that the blood sample of the patient had been sent to Abuja for clinical verification. Getso said the suspected victim had been isolated and put on intensive clinical watch until the result of the sample was received.
“The state also identified 60 people who had contacts with the patient and all of them have been quarantined,” he said.
Regina Daniels showcases her new Mercedes Brabus on Instagram
Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels is now a new owner of a Mercedes Brabus and she has showed it off...
Ghanaian Actor Prince David Osei attacks Gays And Lesbians
Actor Prince David Osei, took to social media to call out gays and lesbians over what he regarded as an...
Stunning photos of Jordyn Woods from her hotel room in Nigeria
American model, Jordyn Woods, who is currently in Nigeria took to her Instagram page to share these stunning photos of...
I am struggling vocally, says Waje
One of Nigeria’s leading female songstress, Waje, has revealed that she is struggling vocally at the moment. In a candid...
- Selena Gomez flaunts cleavage in stunning Dior black dress April 26, 2019
- Nwodo under fire over attack on Buhari April 26, 2019
- Lagos supplementary election holds Saturday April 26, 2019
- Disturbing Tyreek Hill audio leads to calls for his NFL banishment April 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 April 2019 – No One Can Take Your Seat April 26, 2019