Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to tell Nigerians about the whereabouts of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu.
In a post on Twitter, the former Minister insisted that Kanu has not been seen nor heard from ever since the army under the military Operation Python Dance, invaded his home in Umuahia, Abia state.
He said Buhari should be bold enough to tell Nigerians if the army killed the pro-secessionist leader or not.
Fani-Kayode wrote, “Happy independence day Nigeria! Can @MBuhari now tell us what his army did to Nnamdi Kanu after invading his house and killing the people and dogs that were there?
“If they arrested and detained him they MUST tell us. If they killed him they MUST release his body to his family.”
- Groups list what Ihedioha must do to Gov. Okorocha March 25, 2019
- Nina fires shot on Instagram after Alex and Tobi sex scandal March 25, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 25 March 2019 – The Spirit of Fika March 25, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 25th March 2019 – A Balanced Diet March 25, 2019
- 25th March 2019 Seeds of Destiny – Discerning the Voice of God March 25, 2019