The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has described the address made by President Muhammadu Buhari on the occasion of the Nigerian’s 57th Independence anniversary as a long speech of empty accusations.
In a statement signed by its National Publicity Secretary, Dayo Adeyeye, the PDP said though it never expected anything fantastic from the President, the level of emptiness portrayed in the nationwide address was too grave to be ignored.
It said President Buhari’s attempt to hoodwink Nigerians through the October 1 address did not succeed, as the speech, tailored towards deceiving the populace, could not do the magic he had hoped for.
The statement reads: “Like every other right thinking Nigerians, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), watched with utter shock and disbelief, the Address made by President Muhammadu Buhari to Nigerians on October 1st, on the Occasion of Nigeria’s 57th Independence Anniversary.
“We feel ashamed on behalf of the APC Government which promised much but almost three years into its tenure, has no meaningful development to show to the people except mere continuous deceit, blame game and display of lack of vision in actualization of its bogus campaign promises for good governance.
“We wonder how President Buhari can, after two and half years of being on the Saddle still maintains the stale rhyme of meeting an empty treasury after all the hard evidence of huge funds left behind by the PDP led-Administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Administration? Read More: Daily Post
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019