The chief of Army Staff Lt. General Tukur Buratai has called on the media practitioners to collaborate with the army and other security agencies in stamping out insurgency and other security challenges across the country.
COAS made the call on Wednesday at a three-day media workshop for the 2nd/3rd quarter 2017, held at Army Resource Center, Abuja.
The Army Chief, who was represented by the Army headquarters Garrison commander, Major General, John Malu said “this workshop is apt, as it is coming at the time the army is engaged in counter insurgency operation in the Northeast East and other operations across the country”.
According to him, the deliberations of the workshop will help the Army in improving human rights in its operations.
Earlier in his welcome areas, the Direction Army Publishing Relations, Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka said the workshop was a forum for cross fertilization of ideas with a view to improving civil military relations and security of the nation.
Buratai enjoined the participants to make good use of the workshop in improving conflict information management.
- DCLM Daily Manna 24 March 2019- Pyrrhic Or Permanent Victory? March 23, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 24 March 2019 – The Endless Love of God March 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 24 March 2019 – Obey Today March 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 March 2019 – Singing in the Spirit March 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 March 2019 – The Word Prospers March 23, 2019