At least 10 people have died in raging wildfires across California.
Seventeen fires are burning around the state, with nearly 90,000 acres ablaze thanks to flames fueled by strong winds. The fires have destroyed at least 1,500 structures and forced the evacuation of 20,000 residents.
In Anaheim, hundreds of firefighters have mobilized to fight a blaze burning over an estimated 4,000 to 5,000 acres. Thousands of residents are impacted by the flames.
With the flames sweeping through entire communities, some area hospitals have been evacuated. Evacuations were also issued for surrounding counties that are under threat, according to the Napa Valley Sheriff’s Office.
Pimlott said firefighters are concentrating on saving lives rather than battling the blazes.
The National Weather Service issued a red flag warning for the counties most at risk. The warning means conditions are critical.
Strong winds, relatively low humidity and warm temperatures can lead to extreme weather, according to the National Weather Service.
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019