Today, officials of the Federal Road Safety Commission took delivery of a baby girl while her mum was travelling on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
According to a statement by Route Commander Florence Okpe FRSC Public Education officer Ogun State Command, “at about1200hrs, a commercial vehicle with registration number XF 365 MKD on transit along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway drove into the FRSC Command premises and the driver reported that one middle aged woman by name Ajoke Ahmed, a passenger in vehicle had gone into deep labour’.
The FRSC medical team at the Sagamu Accident and Emergency Clinic immediately examined her, but since the clinic is not equipped to take delivery, the ambulance was prepared to transport her to the nearest hospital.
Within this process the pregnant woman gave birth to a baby girl at about 1215hrs inside the Command’s Clinic. A medical examination by the medical doctor confirmed the baby and mother to be in good condition.
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019