A heartbroken woman spent £350on a 400-mile trip to meet a man she thought was interested in her – only to find out he had played a cruel ‘pull a pig’ prank.
Sophie Stevensen, 24, initially met him while on holiday in Barcelona in August and the pair stayed in touch.
After they slept together, she believed they had a “proper romance” and later decided to fork out £350 to visit him in his hometown, Amsterdam.
Sophie says she only heard from him six hours later when she arrived at her hotel in the Dutch capital, and he text her to tell her she’d been ‘pigged’.
“You were pigged,” his heartless message read along with two pig face emojis. “It was a joke.”
“How could you be so cruel though!” she replied to his heartless message
If you’re sick of sleazy men on Tinder this sassy new feature may be the answer
“How could you be so cruel though!” she replied.
He then blocked her.
Sophie, who flew home the next morning, told The Sun: “Pulling a pig is where a guy tries to pull the fat, ugly girl.
“I felt sick.”
She added: “I was so upset I changed my flights and headed home the next morning.”
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019