Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional October 10, 2017
Topic: You Are Loved
Key Verse: In conclusion, be strong in the Lord [be empowered through your union with Him]; draw your strength from Him [that strength which His boundless might provides].- Ephesians 6:10
MESSAGE: It is very important to begin each day knowing that you are loved! God loves you unconditionally, and His love is more valuable and important than anyone else’s. He doesn’t love us because we deserve it, but simply because He wants to.
Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional Messages: Learn to Take Life as it Comes
As you receive God’s love freely, it will give you confidence and enable you to live life without fear. God’s perfect love casts out all fear and dread (see 1 John 4:18).
Perhaps you have known the pain of not being chosen. You were not picked for class president or asked to attend the party that everyone was going to. When we are left out, it hurts, but the good news for you today is that God has chosen you! You are special to Him and His love for you will never end.
Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional Messages: The Lord is Your strength
Prayer: Thank You, Father, for loving me. I receive Your love by faith today and ask that it will strengthen me.
Today’s Daily Devotional Messages was written by Joyce Meyer, the Founder of Joyce Meyer Ministries.
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019