A Board of Trustee, BoT, member of the All progressives Grand Alliance, AGPA, Mazi Okey Kanu, has given reasons the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and other groups in the Southeast are agitating for a separate country.
Kanu also gave reasons incumbent governor of Anambra State Willie Obiano should be considered for a second term.
According to him, by voting for Obiano and APGA, a strong ideology of Igbo political cohesion would have been established.
He further advised Ndigbo to shun the idea of an Igbo man becoming the president of Nigeria.
He told Sun, “The youths are crying because of unemployment; if you give the youths employment, they are not going to be talking about IPOB. What they are crying for is ‘give us what to do’ and I believe it is the unemployment issue that is making them to play the active role as the latest advocates for Biafra.
Read more: The Sun
- Groups list what Ihedioha must do to Gov. Okorocha March 25, 2019
- Nina fires shot on Instagram after Alex and Tobi sex scandal March 25, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 25 March 2019 – The Spirit of Fika March 25, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 25th March 2019 – A Balanced Diet March 25, 2019
- 25th March 2019 Seeds of Destiny – Discerning the Voice of God March 25, 2019