Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional October 9, 2017
Topic: Your First and Highest Calling
Key Verse: God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord. – 1 Corinthians 1:9
MESSAGE: Do you know what God wants you to do more than anything else today? He wants you to fellowship with Him.
Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional Messages: Seed of Faith
He wants you to walk with Him and talk with Him. To discuss the things of life with Him. He wants you to draw near to Him and partake of His very nature.
So many of us get so caught up in striving to please God in the things we do that we forget our first and highest calling is just to be in fellowship with Him.
That’s right. God longs for us just to want to be with Him.
Have you ever considered how much it would mean for you to just come to God and say, “Father, I didn’t really come today to get anything. I’ve prayed about my needs already and Your Word says they’re met according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. So I just came to be with You.
If You have anything You’d like to tell me, I’m ready to listen…and I want You to know that whatever I see in Your Word, I’ll do it. I’ll put it into effect in my life.”
Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional Messages: Run To God
Why don’t you tell that to God today? He’s waiting to have fellowship with you.
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019