Cops tracked down an Asian gran after a woman reportedly screamed “you’re all going to die” at a Las Vegas concert crowd minutes before the mass shooting.
Marilou Danley, 62, was named as a “person of interest” after it was claimed that she was staying with the gunman who carried out the deadliest shooting in US history.
She was tracked down by police in a massive manhunt after reports circulated that a woman had taunted the audience at the Route 91 country music festival.
Just 45 minutes after the woman was escorted out of the venue, gun maniac Stephen Paddock sprayed thousands of bullets into the festival crowds from a hotel balcony.
Cops confirmed the sniper was found dead on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay resort and casino.
One witness claimed she saw a woman pushing to the front of the crowd with a man yelling “They’re all around… You’re all going to f***ing die today”.
It is not yet known whether the woman escorted from the concert is Danley.
Danley is understood to be the shooter’s girlfriend and lived with him in a remote retirement village in Mesquite, Nevada.
She holds an Australian passport and is possibly of Indonesian decent, it has been claimed.
Police launched a search for the gunman’s “companion and roommate” Danley.
- Davido hails Osun election tribunal judgement, says ‘Mandate returned’ March 22, 2019
- Breaking: Tribunal declares PDP’s Adeleke winner of 2018 Osun Gov election March 22, 2019
- INEC cancels rerun election in Niger, declares PDP candidate winner March 22, 2019
- Singer Rihanna latest hot photos March 22, 2019
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 22 March 2019 – Thoughts of the Heart March 22, 2019