BIAFRA – Turkish businessman, Abdulkadir Erkahraman, has assured that leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu is alive and fine.
Erkahraman made the disclosure while urging people to stop asking about the whereabout of the IPOB leader.
In a video on his Facebook page, Erkahraman said Kanu’s location will not be disclosed for security reasons.
Erkahraman said, “Good day brothers and sisters, everybody is asking of the whereabouts of the IPOB leader, our brother his excellency Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
“I will like to inform you from here that he is very very fine but because of security reasons no body should know where he is at the moment, so stop asking of his whereabouts because he is fine and his family members are fine too.”
The IPOB leader has neither been seen nor heard from since his residence was allegedly invaded by security operatives on September 14.
- Groups list what Ihedioha must do to Gov. Okorocha March 25, 2019
- Nina fires shot on Instagram after Alex and Tobi sex scandal March 25, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 25 March 2019 – The Spirit of Fika March 25, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 25th March 2019 – A Balanced Diet March 25, 2019
- 25th March 2019 Seeds of Destiny – Discerning the Voice of God March 25, 2019