Wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, Aisha Buhari, on Monday said the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu took advantage of the president’s absence to carry out his activities.
Mrs Buhari while speaking at the presidential villa in Abuja said the absence of the president created a setback, that the IPOB leader leveraged on.
“As a result of the president spending several months outside Nigeria, a 40-year-old man who was still living in his father’s house created a state out of a state and that is a major set back for the country and the health sector did not benefit,” she said.
Earlier, Mrs Buhari had called for the probe of the management of Aso Rock clinic.
She recall how she recently fell ill and was advised to travel to London for treatment, but she refused.
- DCLM Daily Manna 24 March 2019- Pyrrhic Or Permanent Victory? March 23, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 24 March 2019 – The Endless Love of God March 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 24 March 2019 – Obey Today March 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 March 2019 – Singing in the Spirit March 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 March 2019 – The Word Prospers March 23, 2019