Despite the Thursday’s heavy downpour in Abuja, protesters numbering over 1,000 stormed the Bristish High Commission to demand the extradition of Nnamdu Kanu of the Indigenous People of Biafra back to Nigeria to face charges.
The protesters expressed disappointment with the British Government that despite the overwhelming evidence that Kanu is currently hiding in the UK, the embassy is feigning ignorance the it does not know about his whereabouts.
The ex- Abia state governor had said, “Kanu was not taken away by the military. Kanu went to Malaysia from where he travelled to the United Kingdom.
Advocates of Social Justice For All (ASJA), who championed the protest said its stance was informed by the knowledge that the UK was instrumental to the escape of the IPOB leader only for it to turn around to ask Nigerian authorities for clarification on the state and status of Kanu. Read More
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019