Tom Petty, the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer who was among America’s greatest songwriters and sold millions of records worldwide as leader of the Heartbreakers, died today at Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center after being found unconscious and in cardiac arrest at his home in Malibu.
A family spokeswoman, publicist Carla Sacks, confirmed his death to the Los Angels Times. The cause of death was not announced. He was 66.
“On behalf of the Tom Petty family, we are devastated to announce the untimely death of our father, husband, brother, leader and friend Tom Petty. He suffered cardiac arrest at his home in Malibu in the early hours of this morning and was taken to UCLA Medical Center but could not be revived. He died peacefully at 8:40 p.m. PT surrounded by family, his bandmates and friends.— Tony Dimitriades, longtime manager of Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers on behalf of the family.”
Cardi B spotted at Ebeano Supermarket shopping
Popular American rapper Cardi B was earlier today spotted at the Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki, Lagos, shopping with her crew members....
Cardi B reveals why she loves Nigeria (Watch Video)
American rapper Cardi B has praised Nigeria, saying the country is blessed with everything including the tourism sector. Cardi B...
Cardi B talks about Davido, Burna Boy, visit to Nigeria & future plans (video)
Popular international rapper, Cardi B is known for keeping it real and she didn’t fail to confess during her no-hold-barred...
Etinosa apologizes for using a bible as an ashtray (Video)
Nollywood actress Etinosa has taken to her Instagram account to apologize for using the Bible as an ashtray. Recall that...
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 8 December 2019 – Seeing in the Darkness December 8, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 8 December 2019 – The Preservation Power of Purpose December 8, 2019
- MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 8 December 2019 – Lessons From The Character Of Jesus December 8, 2019
- Shiloh 2019 Live Broadcast Thanksgiving Service – Final Day December 8, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 8 December 2019 – Attitude of Gratitude December 8, 2019