Heph Mutisa Kwesiga, 58, a senior nursing officer & midwife at Kanungu Health Center IV was arrested when a whistle-blower tipped off the Police.
After searching the suspect’s home, she was found in possession of various medical equipment and medicine which she could not account for
These included cefraxion, oxticin, kits of digital BP machines, surgical gloves, thermal hygrometer and kidney dish among others.
Game of Thrones finale draws staggering 19.3 million viewers
The finale of “Game of Thrones” drew a staggering 19.3 million viewers in the US Sunday evening, cementing the fantasy...
Full list of VGMA 2019 Award winners
Full list of VGMA 2019 Award winners Rapper Burna Boy was one of the big winners at the Vodafone Ghana...
Moment Arnold Schwarzenegger is dropped kicked in the back while attending an event in South Africa
Legendary American actor and former governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger was attacked with a flying kick while on a trip...
EFCC files 11 charges against Naira Marley with singer facing 7-years in jail
Naira Marley – The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has preferred 11 charges bordering on fraud against upcoming musician, Azeez...
- Nigerian govt to stop ownership of gas cylinders by consumers May 22, 2019
- Bandits on the rampage in Katsina, farmers, vigilantes killed May 22, 2019
- Family Affairs 23 May 2019 Update – StarLife May 22, 2019
- Game of Love 21 May 2019 Update – StarLife May 22, 2019
- Australian flu deaths hit 200% May 22, 2019