ANAMBRA ELECTION – The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB has described as wild allegation the claims that it intends to disrupt the Anambra governorship election on Saturday.
The group said it is not true that it plans to disrupt the election, saying that its only plan is to boycott the election because it will not be anything different from others that have been conducted in Nigeria.
It said, “Wild, unfounded and foolish accusations about IPOB intending to disrupt the polls on Saturday as peddled by politicians, is not only baseless but completely unfounded.”
The group said instead of watching out for disturbances from IPOB, Anambra people should better be careful of security agents who have been despatched to the state to kill and maim it’s citizens. READ MORE
- Groups list what Ihedioha must do to Gov. Okorocha March 25, 2019
- Nina fires shot on Instagram after Alex and Tobi sex scandal March 25, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 25 March 2019 – The Spirit of Fika March 25, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 25th March 2019 – A Balanced Diet March 25, 2019
- 25th March 2019 Seeds of Destiny – Discerning the Voice of God March 25, 2019