Famous night club owner and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Nite Shift Coliseum, Chief Ken-Caleb Olumese, says his intention to have other feel of life made him to operate a night club over being a priest.
Olumese, popularly known as the “Guvnor”, made the disclosure while speaking with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Sunday on the sidelines of the Lagos International Drink Festival.
“I have no regret for my decision,” he told NAN.
He was one of the dignitaries and discussants at the drink festival at the Balmoral Event Centre of the Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos on Saturday.
Read More: NAN
Duncan Mighty mocks Etinosa over Benz Gift
Nigerian singer, Duncan Mighty has called out Nollywood actress, Etinosa Idemudia, insinuating that the actress was not gifted any Benz....
Hushpuppi celebrates reaching 2 million followers on Instagram
Dubai based big boy, Hushpuppi has expressed excitement as he celebrates reaching 2 million followers on Instagram where he flaunts...
Islamic poet dares actress Etinosa to use the Quran as ashtray
An Islamic poet has dared Etinosa Idemudia to make do her threat to use the Quran as an ashtray just...
Australia’s James Bond boasts about bedding more than 1000 women
Australia’s one and solely James Bond, George Lazenby, now 80, has boasted about bedding a thousand girls in his 007...
- Open Heaven 7 December 2019 – What type of Shepherd December 7, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 7 December 2019 – Understanding Christianity December 7, 2019
- Oyedepo tackles Buhari again over poor welfare of Nigerians December 7, 2019
- Court orders final forfeiture of N1.5bn hospital traced to Okorocha’s aide to Federal Government December 7, 2019
- Federal Govt shuts down Mile 2 – Apapa road for repairs December 7, 2019