BIKE ACCIDENT – Bashir Gwandu is Yusuf Buhari’s friend who was involved in the bike accident that happened in Gwarimpa, Abuja on Tuesday December 26th.
Bashir and Yusuf were riding their power bikes together when the accident happened. According to reports, Yusuf was about to overtake Bashir’s bike when he lost control and they collided. Both of them sustained serious injuries and were rushed to the Cedarcrest Hospital. Bashir is reportedly in a coma right now.
Yusuf who is President Buhari’s only son, broke his limb and had a head injury. He has undergone surgery and is said to be in a stable condition.
- 25th March 2019 Open Heaven – Sinner Turned Saint March 24, 2019
- 25th March 2019 Rhapsody of Realities Devotional March 24, 2019
- APC rejects Sokoto Governorship election results March 24, 2019
- Teen girl who raped her friend’s 4-year-old brother reveals why she did it March 24, 2019
- Emmanuel Amuneke makes history as Tanzania return to Afcon stage after 39-year wait March 24, 2019