Her life changed after her chart-topping track “Bodak Yellow” was released.
Cardi B, a former stripper turned rapper who already has been nominated in two categories at the 60th Grammy Awards holding this year, will equally be performing at the ceremony.
The rapper will be performing with Bruno Mars who both recently released a remix of Mars’ “Finesse.”
The Grammy’s list of performers also includes SZA, Kesha, Childish Gambino, Lady Gaga, and more. They all take the stage on January 28 at New York City’s Madison Square Garden.
Cardi B is nominated for Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song for her major hit “Bodak Yellow.”
- Reality star Erica Mena’s ex-boyfriend Cliff Dixon shot & killed in Atlanta March 21, 2019
- Latasha Ngwube shares video from a ‘waxing’ session of her private part March 21, 2019
- Porsha Williams flaunts her baby bump in stunning bikini photos March 21, 2019
- Singer Amara La Negra shows off her backside in snakeskin bodysuit (Photos) March 21, 2019
- Doctor sedates, rapes, married patient in Sokoto March 21, 2019