RCCG Fasting & Prayer Guide 1 February 2018 Day 22
Prayer for GO, MGOS and Family
These are the prayer points from our Daddy Pastor E.A Adeboye concerning the 2018 Prayer and fasting for 2018 the first lap (Day 22). Lets all be watchful and prayerful, You need to pray to the Lord and He will hear our cry.
- Intense praise and worship
- Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
- Let us ask that God will baptize Pastor E. A. Adeboye and his family with the special anointing that automatically sends evil arrows back to their sender. Gen.12:3
- Let us ask God to increase Daddy G.O and his family in all their endeavours. Isa. 60:22
- Let us pray for Daddy G.O’s children that God will anoint them to fulfil destiny and also be in divine health. Ps.128:3
- Let us ask for God’s special hand of favour to rest on Daddy and Mummy G.O. that they will flourish and will never fall nor fail in life. Ps.27:1
- Let us pray that God will help Daddy and Mummy G O to finish strong in God’s own time. Ps.90
- Let us pray for Daddy and Mummy G.O that God will help them to break more new grounds for RCCG worldwide.
- Father, whenever Daddy and Mummy G.O call unto you, please answer them.