RCCG Fasting & Prayer Guide 31 January 2018 Day 21
Prayer for GO, MGOS and Family
These are the prayer points from our Daddy Pastor E.A Adeboye concerning the 2018 Prayer and fasting for 2018 the first lap (Day 21). Lets all be watchful and prayerful, You need to pray to the Lord and He will hear our cry.
- Intense praise and worship
- Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
- Father, please pray for Your son the General Overseer, increase his strength, anointing and wisdom in Jesus name.
- Pray for Daddy and Mummy G.O that God will empower them the more to cope with their ministerial assignments in RCCG . Isa. 41:10 -18
- Let us pray that God in His mercy will silence every evil personality that is making the ministerial assignments uneasy for Daddy G.O. Ps.143:11-12
- Let us pray that God will fortify the strength of Daddy and Mummy G O. Isa. 41:13-14. Ask God to fortify Pastor E.A. Adeboye more with His ultimate Power.
- Let us ask for God’s protection on Daddy G O’s family. Ps. 125:2
- Let us ask God to contend with those contending with Pastor E. A. Adeboye and his family lsa. 49:24-26.
- Have mercy oh Lord and let the “Tomorrow” of Pastor E.A Adeboye be well.
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)