Billy Graham 17 February 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: Our Eternal Home
Key Verse: I create new heavens . . . – Isaiah 65:17
What kind of place is heaven?
Message: First, heaven is home. The Bible takes the word “home” with all of its tender associations and with all of its sacred memories and tells us that heaven is home. Second, heaven is a home which is permanent. We have the promise of a home where Christ’s followers will remain forever.
Billy Graham 17 February 2018 Daily Devotional – Our Eternal Home
Third, the Bible teaches that heaven is a home which is beautiful beyond every imagination. Heaven could not help but be so, because God is a God of beauty. Fourth, the Bible teaches that heaven will be a home which is happy, because there will be nothing to make it sad. In heaven families and friends will be reunited. God’s house will be a happy home because Christ will be there. He will be the center of heaven. To Him all hearts will turn, and upon Him all eyes will rest.
Prayer for the day: Billy Graham 17 February 2018
As I think of the promise of an eternal home with You and the reunion with my loved ones—I rejoice!
God bless you for reading Billy Graham 17 February 2018 Daily Devotional – Our Eternal Home
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019