Connect with us


Canadian teacher, 41, romped with pupil after seducing him with saucy pics in her undies



Canadian teacher, 41, romped with pupil after seducing him with saucy pics in her undies

A female teacher romped with a 15-year-old schoolboy after luring him with a string of raunchy messages and photos in her undies.

Twisted mum Amy Hood performed a sex act on her pupil as the pair sat in her car in his driveway and also exchanged sexually explicit text messages with another teenage boy.Canadian teacher, 41, romped with pupil after seducing him with saucy pics in her undies

The 41-year-old has since been fired from her job at Thorburn Consolidated School in Nova Scotia, Canada.

Hood escaped a one-year jail term and was instead sentenced to 15 months of house arrest after a court heard that she suffered from bipolar disorder.

Now the former sixth grade teacher – who argued she should not be found responsible for her crimes because of her illness – has lost an appeal to have the convictions overturned.

In a ruling released yesterday, appeal judges at Nova Scotia’s highest court concluded “there was absolutely no evidence the appellant was at any time psychotic”.Canadian teacher, 41, romped with pupil after seducing him with saucy pics in her undies

During the hearing the appeal judges referred to a text Hood sent to one of the students about her fears of getting caught, reports CBC News.

In in she said: “I picture a f***ing cop car showing up at the school or my house all the f***ing time.

“It’s sad how much it consumes my day, and yet I try and convince myself that I’m not that f***ed up, but I must be, because I can’t say no to you.”Canadian teacher, 41, romped with pupil after seducing him with saucy pics in her undies

The offences took place while Hood was teaching at the school between February and September 2013.

She made a public apology during one court hearing, admitting her deceit betrayed her students’ trust.

She said: “I am sickened that I have hurt so many people through this experience.

“There is not an hour that goes by when I am not thinking about the impact this has had on both the victims and their families’ lives.

(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)


Woman, 43, apprehended while attempting to traffick a 2-month old baby to Sweden (photo)




Woman, 43, apprehended while attempting to traffick a 2-month old baby to Sweden (photo)

The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons, NAPTIP is prosecuting four persons for alleged offences of rape, child theft, child labour and abuse. The Director Investigation and monitoring of NAPTIP, Josiah Emerole said the alleged offences contravened the agency’s act and the Violence against Persons Prohibition Act of 2015.

One of the alleged offenders, 43 year old Stephanie Bassey from Akwa Ibom State who lived in Sweden was brought to NAPTIP in August this year by the officers of the intelligence and International Cooperation after she was handed over by the Embassy of Sweden in Nigeria on the Suspicion that she was not the biological mother of a two month old baby she came to procure a visa for.

She claimed she was pregnant for her husband in Sweden but that medical examinations could not detect the pregnancy over there and was advised to return to her state where the pregnancy could be detected and she would be assisted to deliver safely.

Though the DNA test conducted on her and the baby boy showed that there was no biological relationship between them, Mrs. Bassey insisted that she delivered the baby through the help of a midwife in Uyo.

The second case had to do with child labour and abuse allegedly committed by a 37 year old woman Mrs. Ifeoma Obinwa, a residence of Dutse Alhaji, in the Bwari Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

She was alleged to have on the 12th of this month inflicted grievous bodily harm on her 14-year-old house help by beating her and placing a hot knife on her buttock.

Mrs. Obinwa told journalists that she acted in anger.

The third case was that of a 29 year old Mrs. Sandra Obiosio, a native of River State who resides at Jabi Area of Abuja. She was accused of procuring a 12 year old girl as house help from Nasarawa State last year, who she usually maltreated and forced to do the whole house chores, take care of children and beaten regularly by her madam Mrs. Obiosio. Mrs. Obiosio, however, denied the allegations.

The last case was that of a 37 year old Mr. Francis Yusuf from Plateau State who was being prosecuted for raping his wife’s 17 year old cousin living with them in their Jikwoyi residence in Abuja.

Mr. Yusuf whose wife was said to have traveled allegedly had canal knowledge of the girl before leaving for work and locked her inside the house. He denied the allegations.

The Director Investigation and monitoring of NAPTIP, Mr. Josiah Emerole said the agency would leave no stone unturned to get to the root of the matters and ensure that justice was done. He gave an assurance that the agency would not rest on its oars until the challenges of human trafficking and child abuse were dealt with in the country.

(Visited 3 times, 3 visits today)
Continue Reading


Killers of Nigerian Model, Harry Uzoka in UK sentenced to 61 years in Jail




Killers of Nigerian Model, Harry Uzoka in UK sentenced to 61 years in Jail

Three men who were involved in the death of a young Nigerian UK based model, Harry Uzoka have all been jailed for a combined total of over 60 years in prison.

George Koh, 24, a Liberian national of Broadhurst Gardens, Camden and Mersa Dikanda, 24, a Congolese national of no fixed abode were found guilty on Monday, 13 August of Harry Uzoka’s murder at the Old Bailey.

Koh was sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum to serve 25 years and Dikanda was sentenced to serve life imprisonment to serve 22 years. Jonathan Okigbo, 24, of Trevithic House, York Rise, Camden was found guilty of manslaughter. He has been sentenced to 14-years in jail.Killers of Nigerian Model, Harry Uzoka in UK sentenced to 61 years in Jail

All three were sentenced on Friday 21st September, at the Old Bailey. 25-year-old Harry, well known as ‘H’, was fatally injured when a dispute between himself and Koh about a girl escalated to the pair arranging to meet for a fight.

Both had enlisted the assistance of others for the confrontation, which resulted in Harry sustaining fatal stab injuries in Ollgar Close, near his home address in Old Oak Road, on 11 January 2018.

The court heard that Harry was a successful young male model, signed to Premier Model Management agency, who had worked for well-established brands across the world including Mercedes and Levi’s.

Harry was regarded as a growing celebrity in the modelling world and was well-liked and admired by his colleagues having cultivated a reputation as a laid-back person who was happy to give advice to help other people get ahead in the industry. He was regarded by many as the leading black male model in the UK.

He and Koh, who was also a model, were known to each other, though Koh did not enjoy as much success. The pair were not friends; Harry had been annoyed by attempts from Koh to emulate him and make contact with his friends, but there had not been anything to indicate any serious ill-feeling between the pair.

Events took a serious turn when a female mutual friend of the pair, who had not met either man in person previously, arranged to come to London from Paris in late December, 2017.

She stayed at Koh’s north London home, where she was surprised to discover that Koh had something of an obsession with Harry, refusing to believe that she had not met him before.

Koh further referred to Harry as a bad man and a liar, and then went on to claim that the cause of their poor relationship was that he had slept with a girl that Harry was in a relationship with.

The female friend met Harry a few days later on 9 January and the pair got on. She told Harry about what Koh had claimed, which angered him. Harry showed her previous exchanges between the pair on Instagram where he implored Koh to stop copying him and talking to his friends.Killers of Nigerian Model, Harry Uzoka in UK sentenced to 61 years in Jail

Over the following two days Harry and Koh exchanged messages over direct messaging on Instagram as a result of Koh’s claims, with Harry telling friends that he had to see Koh ‘to fix him’.

Harry and Koh had a heated exchange over the telephone before the row moved again to direct messaging on Instagram; Harry wrote: “Leave my name out of your mouth, it’s that’s simple, I’ve never spoken bad of you in any way, so this is wild.”

Koh, who was himself incensed at the alleged betrayal by the mutual friend, offered to fight Harry and urged him to bring friends with him.

He enlisted the help of a friend, Merse Dikanda, who he asked to come with him to the planned fight. Dikanda agreed and the pair met at around 13:45hrs in Chapel Market in Islington. They then arranged to meet another friend of Koh’s, Jonathan Okigbo, at his home address near York Rise in Camden before calling a cab that would take them to Shepherds Bush.

They arrived at Ollgar Close at around 15:40hrs, close to where Harry lived, and then call records indicated Koh had phoned Harry to tell him to come to the meeting spot.

Harry was at home and could see the group arrive from his window. He called his flatmate, who was out, and informed him that Koh was there. The flatmate advised Harry to be careful and not to do anything stupid.

A friend who was with Harry at the time grabbed a dumbbell bar and unscrewed the weights from it to use as a weapon, and Harry did the same, and together the pair made their way to meet Koh, Dikanda and Okigbo in Ollgar Close.

The males confronted each other; Harry and his friend revealed the dumbbell bars, before Koh stated ‘are you mad?’ and pulled out two knives. Okigbo reached over to a black bag held by Dikanda and pulled out an object with a black handle, stating ‘I want to let this off at you’. Moments later Dikanda pulled out a machete.

Harry’s friend fled immediately on sight of the weapons, followed by Harry, who was pursued by Koh and Dikanda, both armed with a machete and knives, and trapped Harry against a vehicle.

Okigbo chased after Harry’s flatmate to ensure he would not return. A brief verbal argument ensued before Harry, who was surrounded by the three men, was stabbed by Koh, three times, with one of the wounds penetrating his chest. He was able to escape and moments later collapsed in the street as the males walked off in the opposite direction.

Police and London Ambulance Service paramedics were called at 15:54hrs by a member of the public who found Harry collapsed and bleeding in the street.

Officers administered first aid prior to LAS arrival but despite their efforts, he was pronounced dead at the scene at around 17:00hrs.

(Visited 3 times, 3 visits today)
Continue Reading


29-year-old Kenyan lady found with throat slit, body dumped in bathtub




29-year-old Kenyan lady found with throat slit, body dumped in bathtub1

Police have launched investigation after a 29 year old woman was found dead at her house in Luciane apartments on Kitale Lane, off Dennis Pritt road, Nairobi on Thursday afternoon.

The body of Monicah Nyawira Kimani was found inside a bathtub by her sister who came visiting.

The sister told police they had to break into the house having failed to get a response after knocking several times.They were shocked to find the body in the bathroom with a slit neck. Nyawira lived alone.

Her hands had also been tied from behind with a rope, an indication that Nyawira was tortured before being killed.

According to the relatives, Nyawira had just returned to the country on Thursday from South Sudan where she worked.29-year-old Kenyan lady found with throat slit, body dumped in bathtub1

She was scheduled to Fly to Dubai on Friday evening. Police questioned a caretaker and guards at the flats.

Monica’s body was discovered by her brother George, on Thursday afternoon, who found her body dumped in a bathtub inside her apartment.

“Tulivunja mlango tukaingia, nilipata amekatwa shingo na ako dipped in a bathtub with her hands tied and the water was running,” he told Citizen Digital.

“I came to check on her since my mother had called and she wasn’t picking. I sent her a message but she never replied yet we were to meet, since she was to travel to Dubai today,” he added.

The 29 year old had reportedly landed from a business trip in South Sudan and had allegedly met two friends on Wednesday night.

In an interview, her father shared that she had recently bought a house in Ruaka but wanted to live nearer to town hence she moved to Denis Pritt Road.

The father reveals that he would have paid her debts if she had any, that might have led to her killing. He wants to know why his daughter was killed.

(Visited 7 times, 4 visits today)
Continue Reading


Copyright © 2016 Premium News24

%d bloggers like this: