A female teacher romped with a 15-year-old schoolboy after luring him with a string of raunchy messages and photos in her undies.
The 41-year-old has since been fired from her job at Thorburn Consolidated School in Nova Scotia, Canada.
Hood escaped a one-year jail term and was instead sentenced to 15 months of house arrest after a court heard that she suffered from bipolar disorder.
Now the former sixth grade teacher – who argued she should not be found responsible for her crimes because of her illness – has lost an appeal to have the convictions overturned.
During the hearing the appeal judges referred to a text Hood sent to one of the students about her fears of getting caught, reports CBC News.
In in she said: “I picture a f***ing cop car showing up at the school or my house all the f***ing time.
The offences took place while Hood was teaching at the school between February and September 2013.
She made a public apology during one court hearing, admitting her deceit betrayed her students’ trust.
She said: “I am sickened that I have hurt so many people through this experience.
“There is not an hour that goes by when I am not thinking about the impact this has had on both the victims and their families’ lives.
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019