Suspected Fulani herdsmen have reportedly killed Sam Zadok, the brother to late Asaph Zadok, a former commissioner of Youth and Sports in Adamawa, and six others and removed their vital body parts along Gwarimpa, Abuja yesterday February 27th.
According to former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, who shared the sad news online, Zadok was said to be on his way to commiserate with the families of other Bachamas that had been killed on Sunday when he was attacked.
FFK on his Facebook page wrote
”Yesterday Sam Zadok, brother of late Asaph Zadok and a former Commissioner of Youth and Sports in Adamawa, was murdered with 6 others by Fulani terrorists whilst on their way to Gwampa to commiserate with the families of other Bachamas that had been killed on Sunday by other Fulanis.
The Fulani terrorists not only mutilated the bodies of Sam and the 6 others but also removed their eyes and vital organs. I can’t understand why they not only insist on slaughtering people but on also desecrating their bodies. Those that did this are not human beings but beasts.
Sam was my brother and my heart goes out to his family, his traditional ruler, his Numan community and to Senator Grace Bent his friend. Must every Bachama man, woman and child be killed by the Fulani? Numan can never be defeated. They were warriors from the start and still are”.
- Bayelsa Assembly: PDP wins additional seat March 24, 2019
- PDP forms majority in Adamawa Assembly March 24, 2019
- Samuel Ortom of PDP declared winner of Benue governorship election March 24, 2019
- Bala Mohammed of PDP wins Bauchi supplementary poll March 24, 2019
- Sokoto guber: INEC announces Tambuwal of PDP winner of governorship election March 24, 2019