Bah made this statement on GRTS TV, a state-sponsored TV station, during a news update show that airs weekly.
Apparently, winter season is high-time for tourism in Gambia and some of those visitors do go to the country for more than just the beaches.
According to Travel Wire News, Bah said,
“If you want a sex destination, you go to Thailand. Gambia is not a sex destination. We are not, and please every Gambian must sing that song. We cannot afford to see this country be brought to that level. We must protect and preserve this country.”
He went on to warn that foreigners engaging in sexual activities with underage Gambians will be prosecuted.
- Bayelsa Assembly: PDP wins additional seat March 24, 2019
- PDP forms majority in Adamawa Assembly March 24, 2019
- Samuel Ortom of PDP declared winner of Benue governorship election March 24, 2019
- Bala Mohammed of PDP wins Bauchi supplementary poll March 24, 2019
- Sokoto guber: INEC announces Tambuwal of PDP winner of governorship election March 24, 2019