A teenager has been stabbed to death in West London, possibly after going to a house party nearby.
The 19-year-old victim was discovered fatally wounded near a large number of cars on Logan Place in Kensington at around 3.30am on Sunday. He was pronounced dead at the scene. A 19-year-old man was arrested near to the scene in connection with the incident. He has been taken to a west London police station where he remains in custody.
The 19-year-old killed on Sunday is the fifth teenager to die from knife injuries in London so far this year. Met Police detectives are trying to work out whether the death was linked to a house party on nearby Earls Court Road.
Detective Chief Inspector Mark Cranwell said: “While we are in the very early stages of our investigation, we know there was a party at a nearby address on Earls Court Road around the time of this incident. We are still working to establish any link, but it does mean the area would have been busy with vehicles and pedestrians at the time.
“I want to hear from anyone who was in the area; did you witness an altercation? Every fragment of information is beneficial to our investigation and I would urge anyone who may know something to contact police immediately.”
- Bayelsa Assembly: PDP wins additional seat March 24, 2019
- PDP forms majority in Adamawa Assembly March 24, 2019
- Samuel Ortom of PDP declared winner of Benue governorship election March 24, 2019
- Bala Mohammed of PDP wins Bauchi supplementary poll March 24, 2019
- Sokoto guber: INEC announces Tambuwal of PDP winner of governorship election March 24, 2019