The wife of a Nnamdi Kanu, the seperatist IPOB leader who has been missing since last September has begged the Nigerian government for answers as regarding her husband’s whereabout.
Uchechi Kanu in a recent interview told the BBC that she believes the government knows where her husband Nnamdi is being held after his home was raided by soldiers.
He has since failed to appear in court on treason charges since his residence was raided by the Nigerian Army.
- DCLM Daily Manna 24 March 2019- Pyrrhic Or Permanent Victory? March 23, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 24 March 2019 – The Endless Love of God March 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 24 March 2019 – Obey Today March 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 March 2019 – Singing in the Spirit March 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 March 2019 – The Word Prospers March 23, 2019