The Roman Catholic Bishop of Kafanchan Diocese, Most Rev. Dr Joseph Danlami Bagobiri is dead.
Late Bagobiri died in the early hours of Tuesday in Kaduna at the age of 61. Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Okolo, Chancellor of the Diocese confirmed the death to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Kafanchan.
The late Bishop was born on Nov. 8, 1957, ordained as priest in June 1983 and Bishop on October 21, 1995. Okolo said priests have been notified to “offer masses” for the repose of the deceased’s soul. He said that the Church would issue further information on the Bishop’s burial arrangements.
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019