The police in Mushin, Lagos State have raided the hideouts of suspected criminals in Akala area leading to the seizure of bails of Indian hemp hidden in Bibles, fruits and bags valued at N80million.
During the raid carried out by a combined team of the Divisional Police Officers of Mushin Area Command, several shanties allegedly used as hideouts by criminals were destroyed.
A source told Sunday Vanguard that the Area Commander, Area D, Mushin, ACP Akinbayo Olasoji, led the DPOs under his jurisdiction for the operation. The source added that investigation was ongoing to unravel those behind the Indian hemp.
- DCLM Daily Manna 24 March 2019- Pyrrhic Or Permanent Victory? March 23, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 24 March 2019 – The Endless Love of God March 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 24 March 2019 – Obey Today March 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 March 2019 – Singing in the Spirit March 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 March 2019 – The Word Prospers March 23, 2019